Solutions for professionals
Our team of experts puts its competences at your service to provide you with a tailor-made solution suited to your specific need. Each case is treated individually and confidentially.
Our general conditions were designed on the basis of our experience and according to our clients' needs. They were negotiated with the greatest international insurers (Axa Art, Catlin, Hiscox, Lloyd's, XL, ...), thus enabling us to guarantee the stability and continuity of our solutions. In the event of a change on the market, you shall not have to renegotiate your contracts.
In the event of expatriation, our offices in Brussels, Paris and Geneva will ensure the continuous management of your contracts.
Interested by our solutions?
These solutions were designed for galleries, antique dealers, auctioneers, experts, picture framers, restorers, art shipping companies:
- Analysis of existing insurance contracts and recognition of your specific needs
- Advice in matters of prevention and risk management
- Elaboration of overall solutions according to the specificities of your activity and identification of suitable insurers
- Study and situation appraisal relative to the State guarantee of each country
- Implementation of your insurance contracts
- Issuing of insurance certificates in the event of artwork loan(s)
- Claims management:
- o Advocacy and complete follow up of your case with the insurers
- o Assistance in identifying the professionals intervening within the framework of your claim (experts, art restorers, repairers…)
- Management and accounting follow up of your premiums with the insurers
- Assistance in implementing appropriate leasing contracts for artworks
- Assistance for international operations (transportation, customs, storage)
- Follow-up of items on Excel sheets
- Relay to scientific institutions and other specialised authorities
- Help in the search and restitution of stolen artworks or pieces
- Help to conduct an inventory of your artworks and valuables